The youngest – and only – Arab with a PhD in Financial Engineering, she writes research papers on quantum mathematics. Her work to revolutionize our understanding of math and physics is poised to earn her a second PhD, at the age of 32.
Thabet, the winner of L’Officiel’s Inspirational Woman of the Year award in 2010, is also an active member of MENSA, Young Arab Leaders, the International Association of Financial Engineers, the President of IQuestion – a high IQ society that restricts access to those at or above the 98 percentile MENSA level – Vice-President of WIN, the World Intelligence Network, and Supervisor of the Arabian Intelligence Network. This is all in addition to her day job as President of SmartTips Consultants, a company offering management consultancy, feasibility studies, strategic planning advice and crisis management to the business community.
In the field of financial engineering, Dr. Manahel’s thesis has been involved in the Financial Engineering society research. The thesis has made contributions to finance research studies including the theory of interest rate behavior and empirical testing of arbitrage pricing theory in the financial markets.
She is one of the rare Arab women to have entered the field of Quantum Mathematics, and currently her research has been adopted by several American universities for development purposes.
Her thesis in the field of quantum mathematics is to develop new mathematical equations to calculate distances of universe and micro elements. She is the only Arab woman and one of the few in the world to enter into the discipline of science using metaphysics theories.
The thesis has been accepted by the boards of several American Universities as an exception due to the genuineness of the subject. In case of success, it will be a revolution expansion of the science of mathematics together with physics. Many organizations had shown interests in acquiring results of the theory. This gives Dr. Thabet her second Doctorate degree at the age of 32.
In the year 2000 she attained the “Excellence of Global International Environmental and Humanitarian Award” given for the outstanding efforts in undertaking environmental and humanitarian missions in Africa while working with the United Nations.
She was also recognized as “The Woman of the Year 2000” by “Woman Federation for World Peace.”
In December 2010, Dr. Thabet was awarded L’Officiel Women Of the Year, Inspiration Women Of the year award at a glittering function in Dubai as recognition towards inspiring young Arab women in particular and women in general to achieve in whatever field they believe.
Dr. Thabet is an active member of many distinguished organizations such as MENSA, Young Arab Leaders and the International Association of Financial Engineers. She is the President of IQuestion the High IQ society (top 98% Percentile), Vice-President of the World Intelligence Network and Supervisor of the Arabian Intelligence Network.
She is also a Columnist and an Economic Researcher in many leading financial publication
In Points :
Dr. Manahel Thabet
• Chairwoman of the Scientific and Recommendations Committee ( Giftedness 2012 )
• Academic Excellence Award ( Hamdan Bin Rashid Awards for distinguished Academic achievements ) 2012
• ITP Hot 100 ( 2012) High flyer
• Inspirational Woman of the Year 2010 “ Le officiel”
• Goodwill Ambassador “ Eco Art International” de MonacoPrince Albert II Foundation
• Queen of Bourse by wall Street journal.
• The youngest in the world and the only Arab who has Phd in Financial Engineering
• Working on her second Phd at the age of 30 inventing new formula in Quantum Mathematics “new science”.
• Member of MENSA, the world’s genius association.
• President of IQuestion the high IQ Society. 98 % IQ
• Vice-President of WIN (World Intelligence Network)
• Supervisor of the Arabian Intelligence Network
• Winner Who’s Who “The international distinguished society”
• Winner “ Medal of Fame in Science 2007”
• Winner in 2000 “Excellence of Global International Environmental and Humanitarian Award”
• Youngest winner of Woman of the year 2000 by “Woman Federation for World Peace.”
• More than 130 international, regional and local recognitions and certificates.
Updated information about Manahel Thabet, PhD: